Corona by Rapid LED
The next generation of lighting from Rapid LED has arrived! Introducing the Corona, our wifi controlled full spectrum LED fixture. Each fixture has 38 LEDs, 5 channels of independent control plus moonlights (2), and a wifi enabled controller built into each fixture meaningn no more dimming wires, knobs, or external controllers are required. The Corona has the ability to run multiple lights independently or grouped together for easy management of multiple tanks or larger systems.
Independently controllable LED channels:
- 16 CREE XT-E royal blue LEDs
- 10 CREE XP-G2 cool whtie LEDs
- 4 SemiLEDs Violet UV LEDs + 4 SemiLEDs Hyper Violet LEDs
- 2 CREE XP-E Photo Red LEDs
- 2 CREE XP-E2 Green LEDs
- 2 royal blue moonlights
- Requires an iOS or Android based smartphone/tablet and download of the free Fishbit app
- Functionality includes manual dimming, automated sunrise/sunset, geolocation, moonlights, lightning storms, and more. Please note that currently manual dimming, automated sunrise/sunset scheduling and geolocation are available while other functions will be rolled out shortly as they are finished. All updates will be automatically sent and there is nothing required on the user end to gain additional functionality.
- The controller does NOT require any Fishbit hardware to control lights
- Each light is capable of running on either Android or iOS so swapping phones/tablets in the future is easy and seamless
- 120W total consumption (at 100% max intensity on each channel)
- 6.25" x 13" x 1.6" (w x l x h)
- 3.1 lbs (unit only)
- 110-240VAC universal input
- Power cord cable length: 10 ft
- iOS or Android based smartphone/tablet is required
- 18 month warranty
- Includes hanging kit (tank mount will be sold separately around October)
- Click here for a PAR graph measured at 24" (air)
- To see some FAQ please click here
For customers who would like to purchase in the United Kingdom please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.