CREE XP-E Red-Orange LED
Great for mimicing sunrise/sunset! Please note the maximum current for this LED is only 700mA, so if mixing with other colors make sure the current does not exceed 700mA! Works great with our moonlight driver or the LPC-35-700.
- Min. luminous flux 73.9lm @ 350mA
- 700mA max. drive current\
- Forward voltage 2.3V @700mA (Note: forward voltage for red LEDs is less than most other colors, so factor this in to your voltage calculations for your string)
- 610-620nm wavelength
- 130 degree viewing angle (without a secondary lens), fits our other XP-E lenses
- CREE part number XPERDO-L1-0000-00801