LDD-H-4S Driver Board
This new and improved LDD board now comes with a 5th slot for an SCW driver, capable of powering 12V items such as a fan, Bluefish Mini, etc.
Use this 4 channel LDD-H-4 board to connect up to 4 Meanwell LDD-H series drivers without having to solder or use wire nuts. Comes with attached push terminals for super quick installation and modifications, simply use bulk wire to make your connections.
LDD-H-4S Board features include:
- Ability to connect multiple boards together if running more than 4 LDD-H drivers
- Drivers attach to the board via DIP sockets for quick and easy installation. DIP sockets are already attached to the board for your convenience
- Can use with 1, 2, 3, or 4 LDD-H drivers
- Optional 5th slot for an SCW05B-12 or SCW05C-12 with two output terminals
- Includes mounting hardware at no additional charge (self-adhesive standoffs or nylon spacers with screws)
- Includes pull-down jumpers to turn default dimming ON/OFF without dimming signal
- Compatible with all Meanwell LDD-H series drivers
- Measures roughly 4.25" in length x 2.4" in width
Please select a maximum of 4 LDD drivers below. The 5th slot is ONLY for SCW drivers and cannot run an extra LDD. For projects requiring more than 4 drivers please add a separate LDD-H-4S board to your cart.