Mean Well HLG-320H-C1400A
Mean Well's newest series of high voltage/current dimmable drivers are especially great for running COB arrays or a high number of LEDs in series. Please use caution when working with high voltage electricity.
- This driver cannot be dimmed with an external controller/potentiometer, however there is a screw on the bottom right hand corner that can be used to adjust the current output from 700mA-1400mA. For the dimmable version please use the HLG-320H-C1400B instead.
- 1400mA max current output
- 114-229V DC output (4-6 VERO29/CXB3590 COBs, or ~38-76 regular LEDs)
- 94% efficient
- 10" long x 3.55" wide x 1.73" tall
- Weighs ~4.15 lbs
- Note: A power cord does not come with the driver and will need to be purchased separately